Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And Then We Kiss...



This is a random post, bla bla bla. I'm just posting this for this kind of 'meme' thing.

As for the picture? That's just me messing with you guys. But seriously, what were you guys thinking when you read the title and the picture came up!?!?! Get your head out of the gutter man! Hahahaha.. 

Okay let's start this thing. (>___<)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go! When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your notes.

1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
Amethyst Remembrance
Katou Yuka (Yami no Matsuei)
remember purple. hehe..

2. How would you describe yourself?
Uchi he Kaerou (So Let’s Head Home)
Nana Mizuki (Tales of Symphonia)
Everytime you see me you'll think of home. Lol.

3. What do you like in a girl? -isn't it supposed to be a boy? whatever.-
Peace of Mind
Angela (Soukyuu no Fafner)

4. How do you feel today?
Love ~ destiny ~
Ayumi Hamasaki

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Find The Way
Nakashima Mika (Gundam Seed)
Finding my path is my purpose... isn't that the same thing? lol.

6. What's your motto?
Salva Nos (Save us)
Kaida Yuriko (Noir)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Broken Wings
Tomoko Tane (Trinity Blood)
Wow. when did I get myself a pair of wings? I guess this means i'm dysfunctional. hahaha.

8. What do you think of your parents?
Hikari (Light)
Elisa (Nabari No Ou)
Parents are light. Very true, and very fitting. :)

9. What do you think about very often?
Hishoku no Sora (Scarlet Sky)
Mami Kawada (Shakugan no Shana)
Err.. that's scary. Doom n war much?

10. What is 2 + 2?
Ryuusei Miracle (Shooting Star Miracle)
Ikimonogakari (Ayakashi Ayashi)
Extremely out of topic!

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Realize
Nami Tamaki (Gundam Seed)
Uum... what?

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Kimi wa Majutsushi? (Are you a sorcerer?)
Sharaq-q (Orphen)
WTH!? ROTFLOL!!!!

13. What is your life story?
Careful
Paramore

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Bakusou Yumeuta (A Song of Roaring Dreams)
Diggy-MO (Soul Eater)
(=__=)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Namo Shirenu Hana (Anonymous Flower)
The Indigo (Ai Yori Aoshi)
UUuuuu...

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Kaze no Machi e (To the Town of Wind)
FictionJunction Keiko (Tsubasa Chronicle)
At least it's a slow song...

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Hikari no Shiruetto (The Light’s Silhouette)
Souichiro Hoshi (Shining Tears x Wind)
Title? Very fitting. Song? A little bit too happy-like.

18. What is your biggest fear?

Bright down
Nami Tamaki (D.Gray-Man)
OMG I'm afraid of light and brightness!! Ha!

19. What is your biggest secret?
Suashi (Bare Feet)
Akino (Sousei no Aquarion)
Err... don't look at my bare feet or I'll kill you?
20. What will you post this as?
Sondemotte Kiss (And Then We Kiss)
7HOUSE (Orphen)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that's the end of it, ladies and gentleman! It's very random I know. And you guys have no idea how freaking annoying it was to get a translation of the songs' title. Serve me right I guess. Too many japanese songs in my archive.
But seriously, the one question that I still can't stop laughing at is Q12. Like WTH!? "Are you a sorcerer?" That's gotta be the most random but very fitting answer ever! I can't stop laughing even now! Hahahahah!

So um... I'm tagging anyone who reads this post. Go on! Get to it now!!
Peace and out. See you guys around. 
Nickname Header

2 comments:

  1. wow, u must be an avid anime song listener. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't just listen to anime songs, I listened to all Japanese songs! But yeah, 80% of my iTunes library consists of anime songs. eh~ what can I say. They're good. :D

    ReplyDelete