Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hobbies..? Well i'm getting bored bored bored!

Hey again. I'm not really in the mood to type a new post, nor do I have any interesting story to tell, but wth. my hands are aching to type something. So here goes a short post.

These days I got bored pretty damn fast. Usually i have this hobby timing i would like to call; "Phases". very unimaginative i know. Anyway, these "Phases" usually include (not arranged orderly):

1. Watch Anime
2. Watch J//K/English drama
3. Watch movies
4. Read Novels
5. Read fanfictions
6. Write fanfictions
7. Play Games
8. Draw

so usually when i got bored of doing one thing, I would replace it with another hobby according to the mood. I'm almost always could be seen carrying out this activities when I'm alone. Time with friends doesn't count. But nowadays...

watch anime? pass.
dramas? pass.
movies? nah.
novels? ....nah.
fanfictions? getting bored... really fast.
writing? been getting writer's block more frequently.
games? no game to play here.
draw? maybe... but too lazy to do it.

so with that i'm left with... nothing to do. =.=

suggest something for me to do please. this is only a weekend - 2 day hols. i can barely imagine how i'm gonna fare at home with a month of holidays with nothing to do, or even worse, the 4 months holiday next year.

save me from boredom please. it's slowly killing me.

2 comments:

  1. hi nino, no offense but do you have any passion on other thing than anime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i guess that would be novels. or games. XD

    ReplyDelete