Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shopping Madness

This saturday morning, i went on a shopping spree with my dear coursemate friends. This shopping "spree" is more accurately labeled as "madness" since... since i spent quite a *cough cough* large amount of money on 'em.



Some may say, "hey, spending a few hundreds isn't such a big deal" but for me it is, 'cause i rarely spent that much in one go (except for that one time back then when i was again, "shopping" with my friends). seriously, this kind of shopping shouldn't be legal! it's draining my money!!


but, what's done is done. i spent 'em and they ain't coming back no more. *waves pitifully at my imaginary money friends* 'goodbye my beloved money'. you want to know how much i spent? fine. it's close to half of 1k. that's actually really really a lot for us university students, and i promised myself that i'm not going out to shop ever again! (for this month at least). there's no way i can survive without new clothes and food. (=__=)

And here's a list of my new favorite items that i declare not regretting buying them cause they're just so damn adorable and i would have regret it  more if i didn't buy them. even if they were sort of expensive. (hey! one can't extinguish the flames of passion -man, how dramatic- and fanaticism -more like obsession to me- for things they love!)

iTeM number 1:
*squeals!* Kyaaa! It's a Kagamine Len (Vocaloid) doll!
Small it may be, but it's quite rare to find 'em in Malaysia! Clueless of what Vocaloid is? I'll tell you about 'em in the next post. =)

iTeM number 2:
This is a Kagamine Rin (Vocaloid) doll, a female twin of Kagamine Len. FYI, Len is a guy, and Rin is a girl. 

iTeM number 3:
A Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid) doll. Sort of a sister figure to the Kagamine Twins. 

iTeM number 4:
 A Sakine Meiko (Vocaloid) keychain. Meiko is the first Vocaloid produced, and this is the younger version of Meiko.

iTeM number 5:
 A Megurine Luka (Vocaloid) keychain. Luka is the third 02 Vocaloid in the series.
Sadly, there is neither doll nor keychain for a few other vocaloids like Kaito and Gakupo. I will try to search for them though! 

iTeM number 6:
It's a necklace with Allen Walker's (D.Gray-Man) cursed left hand as the pendant. This is actually pretty cool. 

And lastly....! Dun Dun Dun!!
iTeM number 7:
 A Lelouch Lamperouge a.k.a. Lelouch vi Brittania a.k.a. Zero (Code Geass) doll!! The ultimate badass genius and master planner behind everything! Love him! *squeals!!* i know i will sleep hugging this doll every night. hehehe....


I know some of you may think something along the line of "Why in the world did she bought them? These things are craps!!" but you know, i love all these things and bought them with my perfectly legal money, so back off. You should never go against someone's interest and passion, and mine just so happens to include Vocaloid and Animes. Get it? Good. And FYI, i did buy some other stuff like a slingbag, a novel, a few pair of shoes/sandals, and few more other stuff. But i figured, these things are pretty common, so why bother taking pictures of them and post them on the blog? You guys are going to see them on Monday anyway. It's better for me to post pictures of my favorite things that won't be brought out of my room. Right? Right. 

And next are several pictures of us 4 before going back to UTP.

Wow. They look so happy, especially with that Auntie Anne's Pretzel. XD
Pipah(left) & Zima(right)

Me holding several shopping bags. It doesn't look much, right? But believe me, i have my way of compressing and pack the things i bought into less number of plastic bags. Cheers for Big Apple. They're lovely. =)

I have no idea what Zima is trying to do. Ask her yourself. 
Pipah(left) & Zima(middle) & Me(right)

The smiling trio. Pipah(left) & Zima(middle) & Fadh(right)
P/S: The bags on the bottom-left are mine actually.

Pipah, Zima, Me, & Fadh.



And that's the end of my Shopping Madness report. The next agenda of my post should include the story behind my nickname Nino or the introduction to Vocaloid, which i'm sure the followers of my blog would need, since i would be mentioning Vocaloid quite often and seriously, it's not a nice feeling having to explain the same thing to several people again and again. (=.=)

That's it for now. See you guys later! =)

2 comments:

  1. Ahahah! Agak aa... bahaya kot kalaw ak kuar. ngeh3... kat utp jek mcm ni. bile blik umah belanja x byk mne pn. :P

    ReplyDelete